Join Our Social Media Channels For Continuous Updates
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- I have the ability to pay and agree to pay the journal the publication fee of $100 (USD) after manuscript acceptance.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ASSHJ publishes original and unpublished research work in the field of social sciences and humanities research. The journal will focus mainly on the challenges confronting developing nations in the field of social science and humanities.
The scope of the journal will thus, embrace a variety of scholarly fields including history, international relations, political science, sociology, psychology, anthropology, economics, social works, business, and others.
The research may be an empirical or theoretical paper and reviewed articles (literature review paper) in the field of social sciences, and humanities in discovering new knowledge and insight on emerging issues affecting developing countries.
We are also interested in promoting interdisciplinary research in social sciences, and humanities to afford academic scholars and researchers with divergent backgrounds the opportunity to share their research experiences, challenges encountered, results, as well as the solutions adopted.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.